I don’t know. I haven’t read this book. I haven’t even paged through it. We’re embarking on this journey together to explore Linda Berdoll’s Colin Firth fetish, wherever it will take us. At a guess, it will lead us to Colin Firth wearing riding boots and nothing else.
I don’t really remember where the last book left off…I think Wickham got shot, Lydia got married, and Elizabeth popped out some twins or something, but that’s irrelevant, because Berdoll tends to repeat herself a lot, so I’m sure we’ll get recaps of everything that happened in the first two books. In excruciating detail.
You can purchase The Ruling Passion on Linda’s website.
- The 1st Rule: A Rather Magnificent Genital Tumescence
- The 2nd Rule: Particular Sexual Predilections
- The 3rd Rule: The Cleft of Her Derriere
- The 4th Rule: Coitus Reservatus
- The 5th Rule: Guileless Insousciance
- The 6th Rule: Future Copulatory Endeavors
- The 7th Rule: The Absurdities of Obsequiousness
- The 8th Rule: Cogitating the Exposition