I was advised of the existence of this book by a brilliant reader who apparently felt that I haven’t suffered enough in my life. After spending the past few months in rehab due to the horrific liver damage I suffered from working my way through the Maradonia series, it’s time to fall back off the wagon.
It’s actually a little hard to find information about Ms. Alessandra, mostly because her website is down and her twitter is deleted and her tumblr is deleted. As best I can find from some Googling, she’s an 18-year-old self-published author whose book is for sale on approximately 400 websites, has dabbled in internet self-promotion, and
doesn’t didn’t take criticism well.
Update: Shortly after this sporking began, Breeanna herself began participating and commenting on the ongoing sporking over at ImpishIdea, and has been nothing but polite, friendly, and pleasant.
- Part 1: Underestimated By Vulnerability
- Part 2: The Scarlet Letter
- Part 3: Team Jacob
- Part 4: The Jedi Ent
- Part 5: That Sensuous Mare
- Part 6: Tight-Fitting Pants
- Part 7: Abortion Via Rattlesnake
- Part 8: Not So Living But Not Yet Dead
- Part 9: Highly Lethal
- Part 10: An Astronomically Perilous Volume of Horrors
- Part 11: Fluorescent Pinks And Fuchsias
- Part 12: Smooth, Precise, and Quite Handsome
- Part 13: The Concept of Pants
- Part 14: Eternal Purgatory
- Part 15: Fierce But Genital